CAPE TOWN - African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited has reported strong year-end performance, with 111% increase in operating profit.
- Profit before tax increased by 136% from R288m to R681m
- Headline earnings per share increased by 120% from 43.13 cents to 94.89 cents
- Earnings per share increased by 120% from 44.09 cents to 97.10 cents
- Operating profit increased by 111% from R310m to R655m
- Net asset value increased by 100% from R1bn to R2bn- Total assets increased by 65% from R1.7bn to R2.8bn
- Revenue increased by 43% from R736m to R1 052m
- Net cash generated from operating activities increased to R80m
- Final dividend declaration of 5.50 cents per share to shareholders
Group and CEO, Khalid Abdulla said “Looking ahead, AEEI has a solid balance sheet and our cash flow has improved. Our business model remains on a firm growth path, investing in other companies and market strategies, as well as investing in our own people who will assist us in continuing to deliver long-term value for all our stakeholders including our shareholders.
“This year has been excellent for its organic growth, continuous reinvestment, and strategic acquisitions, building on to our objective of a sustainable high-growth Company with shareholder value growth in line with our Vision 202 Vision.”
Watch the live event Here:
- BUSINESS REPORT ONLINE