On Wednesday, Officer Bae aka Jesse Suntele – who plays the enigmatic young cop by the name ‘Tuelo Hla’ on Mzansi Magic’s telenovela The Queen – did the cutest thing for his baby sister for her birthday.
The teenager who is a huge fan of media personality Maps Maponyane was shocked straight to tears when she answered her Face Time call to find Maps singing happy birthday to her.
Ok so yesterday was my sisters (@bonolo.mokoka ) #sweetsixteen and I got her #MCE @mmaponyane to FaceTime her to wish her a happy birthday. Her reaction? Well before he even finished the first line of the song.THIS HAPPENED! (Please refer to top right corner of the image on the left) 😂😂😂 Love you Nolo!! Incredible guy! Thanks again 😁👍🏾
A photo posted by Jesse Suntele (@jesse_suntele_) on
But how well do you know him, here are five fun facts about:
- He had an Afro and braces back in high school
- He doesn’t think of himself as a model, even though he looks like one
- J Cole is his favourite international rapper
- Each of his abdominal muscles have names (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet and Cupid...as well as Donner and Blitzen who are still under construction.)
- He created his Instagram account just to enter the rapping competition #VuzuHustle
Look out for the full article in the Sunday Independent newspaper.