Gal Gadot, a cast member in "Justice League," poses at the premiere of the film at the Dolby Theatre on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017, in Los Angeles.Picture: AP

Hollywood star Gal Gadot has confirmed Brett Ratner won't be involved with 'Wonder Woman 2'.

The 32-year-old actress is poised to reprise the central role in the much-anticipated sequel, but she's revealed that the Hollywood producer - who has been accused of sexual misconduct by several women, including Olivia Munn - won't be connected to the project.

READ: Ezra Miller improvised some scenes in Justice League

Gal, who is said to have given Warner Bros. an ultimatum about Ratner's potential involvement with the film, explained: "Everyone knew what was the right thing to do ... a lot has been written about my views and the way that I feel, and everyone knows the way that I feel because I'm not hiding anything. 

"But the truth is, there's so many people involved in making this movie, it's not just me, and they all echoed the same sentiments. You know what I mean."

Gal said that she and the film studio share the same opinion on the issue.

She told 'Today': "Everyone knew what was the right thing to do, but there was nothing for me to actually come and say, 'cause it was already done before this article came out, you know?'"

The 'Justice League' actress previously praised women for speaking out about sexual misconduct in Hollywood.

She wrote on Instagram earlier this month: "Bullying and sexual harassment is unacceptable! I stand by all the courageous women confronting their fears and speaking out. Together we stand. We are all united in this time of change."

Meanwhile, Ratner's lawyer Marty Singer has denied all of the original allegations made against the producer.