The Duchess of Cambridge wants to have a home birth, according to a source.
The 35-year-old British royal recently announced she is expecting her third child with her husband Prince William and it's been claimed the Duchess is considering the prospect of having the birth at home, having previously been advised against doing so for the births of Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, two.
A source told MailOnline: "The Duchess knew it wasn't possible for her first baby to be born at home, but she asked for a home birth for the second.
"Officials and doctors thought it too risky. There was concern and in the end she decided against it."
Meanwhile, the Duchess' eldest child, Prince George, attended his first day at school last week.
Prince William revealed his son got on well at St Thomas's in Battersea on Thursday (07.09.17) and was thankful everything went smoothly unlike another parent who had some drama with her children.
Speaking to reporters at a reception for the England Under-20 soccer team hours after he dropped George off, the Prince said: "It went well. There was one other parent who had more of an issue with their children so I was quite pleased I wasn't the one."
Prince Charles also sent well wishes to his grandson and said he'd be absolutely fine as soon as Prince William left him to his own devices.
He said: "Poor old thing. He's been left there to have to get on with it, when the parents go away.
"That's the problem. It's good for you in the end, I suppose. It's character building, I suppose."