Win a Johnnie Walker X Rocking The Daisies VIP experience worth over R10k
IOL Entertainment is giving away a double VIP Johnnie Walker X Rocking The Daisies experience valued at over R10 000 from 4 - 6 October at the Cloof Wine Estate .
Stand a chance to win a luxurious Rocking The Daisies experience compliments of South Africa’s most loved Scotch whisky.
One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a festival experience of a lifetime and get to enjoy all the festivities - Johnnie Walker style.
Johnnie Walker energises the pursuit of your richest life and will showcase exactly that with a world class activation at the Rocking The Daisies festival this year.
Johnnie Walker believes that the more you push your boundaries the more you taste out of life and this experience is sure to do just that.
The acclaimed Scotch whisky brand promises to continue disrupting the whisky industry with its progressive thinking, boundary pushing and more nuanced approached at whisky enjoyment.
The prize includes access to the festival with 5-star accommodation. The winner has to be based in the Cape Town area and take care of all their travel arrangements.
Not For Persons Under The Age Of 18
Enter the competition below:
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Diageo South Africa (Pty) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and participating outlet owners and staff.
- This Competition will be run online only, and will run from 27th September 2019 until 30th September 2019 (“Competition Period”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Competition in its entirety and/or in its value. Any amendments, alterations or any other wording relating to the Competition will be interpreted by the Promoter only. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules and Participant gives the Promoter consent to market its products and campaigns to Participant, using the details provided by the Participant, which Participants may decline by opting out via the Opt Out mechanism provided on the communications.
- To enter, Participants are required to reply to the competition on social media platforms and through the online article/competition, answering the question “where and when is Rocking The Daisies taking place?”, using the hashtag #KeepWalkingSA in their responses. ONE winner will receive 1 x double VIP EXPERIENCE at the Rocking The Daisies Festival from Friday, 4th of October – Sunday, 6th October 2019.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The winner will receive 1x double VIP EXPERIENCE at the Rocking The Daisies Festival taking place at Cloof Wine Estate from Friday, 4th of October – Sunday, 6th October 2019. The prize includes access to the festival with 5 star accommodation. The winner has to be based in the Cape Town area and take care of all their travel arrangements, Johnnie Walker/Diageo South Africa will not be liable for any travel costs getting to and from the festival.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winner’s own account. Diageo SA and its associates, if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance of the prize, whether foreseen or not.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item. Diageo SA reserves the right to alter the prize to a prize of comparable commercial value.
- PRIZE EXCLUDES: The winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses not expressly described as included as part of the prize, including, without limitation, any data or other network costs to submit the entries, costs such as transportation, food and beverages not outlined as included in the prize, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes and all other items of a personal nature.
- PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF THE WINNER. FAILING SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF ANY WINNER, A SUBSTITUTE WINNER MAY BE SELECTED, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER. WINNER VERIFICATION WILL ONLY BE CONDUCTED AFTER WINNER NOTIFICATION THEREFORE WINNER NOTIFICATION IS NOT A CONFIRMATION OF WINNING.
- Winners will be selected by way of a random draw after the end of the Competition Period. The draw will take place and be announced by Monday, 30th of September 2019. Winners will be contacted via email post the draw.
- No person may win more than one Prize in this Competition.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter’s is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of age by way of a valid South African ID card or ID book or driver’s license. They may also be required to provide a fully completed prize information claim form and sign and return Indemnity documents within the required timeframes requested. The winner acknowledges and agrees that fulfilment of the prize will not be possible without the Promoter receiving all the information requested or without acceptable proof of age.
- The winner must participate in the prize on the date advised. If the winner is unable to attend the event, winner and accompanying guest forfeit all rights to the prize and Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. In such event, the winner and nominated guests will have no recourse against the Promoter or the agencies.
- Dates of the prize may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control including without limitation, the rescheduling of the event by the event’s organizer(s). In the case of a change of date for participating in the prize, the Promoter will notify the winner as soon as is reasonably practical. If the winner cannot accept the prize on the rescheduled date, then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. In such event, the winner and nominated guests will have no recourse against the Promoter or the agencies.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the government or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner will be liable therefore, and Diageo SA will not increase the value of the prize to compensate for such charges.
- The Promoter can make media announcements of, or publish, the names and photographs of participants. All winners understand and agree that various media representatives will attend the event for the purposes of gathering collateral for promotional purposes. Winners agree to the use of images of themselves taken at the event for such purposes, without any compensation to the Winner, at the discretion of the Promoter for period of 12 months after the competition. Winners and guests will be entitled to decline this in writing to the Promoter.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the competition is conditional on you agreeing to take part in such publicity. The winner will not be entitled to any remuneration for taking part in such publicity. All and any materials, including publicity materials, are the sole property of Diageo SA.
- Timelines stated by the Promoter/Promoter’s Agent must be adhered to. Failing adherence to any timeline, at any stage, will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize in its entirety with no compensation to any party.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and/or accompanying friend/s to verify their eligibility and/or the validity of the entry. The Promoters will disqualify any winner if any fraud or cheating or related activity is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of website code or otherwise falsifying data.
- The Prize/s cannot be transferred or exchanged for an alternate prize or for its cash value.
- The Promoter will not share any of your personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable The Promoter to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these Rules and/or the Prize/s, where such disclosure is required by law or where consent to Promoter sharing your personal information is obtained from Participant/s.
- Promoters may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Participant/s and accompanying friends, without remuneration being made payable to the winners and/or accompanying friend/s, provided that any such person may expressly elect to decline this by written communication to the Promoter.
- All Participants indemnify Promoters, their respective associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this promotional giveaway.