- Easy Blonde - malty sweetness that's an easy drinking beer
- Weiss - orange amber weiss, with a spicy flavour
- Pale Ale - a bit fruity with a balanced malt
- Lager - crisp and well balanced with a slight bitterness that isn't too overwhelming
- English IPA - medium bitterness with a hint of citrus
- American Pale Ale - full bodied American hops
Four Cousins is a well known wine brand and has been around for two decades, now they are brewing beer.
Produced in the valley of wine and roses, the Boet Beer range is handcrafted at the Four Cousins home in Robertson.
It's brewed using state of the art equipment and the finest mountain water.
The team have also imported malt and hops to produce 6 hand crafted beers, so there is one for every palate.
The range includes