Trendy craft beers to sip this summer
The rise of the craft beer industry has changed the way beer lovers, and non-beer drinkers, consume beer.
The industry has made it possible for even non-beer drinkers to enjoy a more flavourful drink, with little or none of the bitterness we have become accustomed to with the usual beer, and more fruity notes.
The lower alcohol volume in some craft beers also means you can enjoy more beer, especially as the holidays draw near.
Local and international brewers have come up with some very interesting names and flavours.
Who would have thought that a pumpkin flavoured beer would work? For a more crisp and refreshing taste – apple, citrus and cherry beers are always a good option and they are perfect for those long, hot days.
These are some of the craft beers you must get your hands on this summer.
- Shields Indie Brewing American Weiss
- CBC Summer Ale
- Drifter El Capitan lager
- Riot Beers collaboration with Stone Brewing
- Devils Peak Pale Ale
- Loxtonia Stone Fruit Apple Cider
- Striped Horse Light Lager
- Pixie Dust Golden Weiss by Darling Brew
- Tucker’s pairing options
- La Trappe, with a strong creamy blue cheese
- Mikkeller Copenhagen, with fruit salad and ice cream
- Richmond Hill Brewing Co. Car Park John, with a Thai green curry