Flaming drinks introduce a greater degree of danger; hence you always have to be careful when ordering them.
I say this because there is an incident that occurred at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Las Vegas last week.
Two diners got injured just after ordering a flaming cocktail said to be the “Rum Donkey”.
It's also reported that the cocktail drink has since been removed from the menu according to a statement sent to media outlets by Caesar’s Entertainment, an American gaming corporation based in
The statement confirms the incident: “Unfortunately, two guests were injured at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at
But according to a latest report by Fox News, it is said that the restaurant will continue to serve the cocktail that sent the two diners to the hospital, even though without one noticeable component.
The vice president of corporate communications for Caesars Entertainment, Jennifer Forkish stated to Fox News that the “flame component” of the restaurant’s tiki-style Rum Donkey cocktail will be removed, that the particular type of specialty drink served at Hell’s Kitchen is served at the finest restaurants worldwide without incident. But, out of an abundance of caution, the restaurant has removed the flame component from the drink at issue.