Oven temperature: 180 deg C
For the cupcake
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml sugar
- 280 ml flour
- 5 ml baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 125 ml milk
- 100 ml oil
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 100 ml STAFFORDS white chocolate discs, chopped
For the filling and icing
- 200 ml STAFFORDS white chocolate discs
- 50 ml cream
- 10 raspberries
- 15 ml castor sugar
- Extra raspberries for decorating
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the milk, oil and vanilla essence. Mix together until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the batter into a lined muffin tray. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 c for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are cooked through and golden.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, use a cupcake corer or sharp knife and remove the center of the cupcake, cut off the crust and keep for later.
- Heat the cream in a small pot.
- Once hot but not boiling, remove from the heat and add the chocolate, allow the chocolate to gently melt into the cream.
- Allow to cool and firm up slightly.
- Mash the raspberries with a fork and add the castor sugar.
- Place a teaspoon of berry coulis into each cupcake, top with another teaspoon of the white chocolate ganache.
- Use the tops of the cupcake you saved earlier and place each top on again.
- Use the remaining ganache as icing and top with a fresh raspberry.