Durban - For customers that prefer non-physical interaction, Pick n Pay stores will be offering a drive-thru service to their customers at selected stores during the national lockdown.
Like most supermarkets Pick n Pay stores will remain open and this drive-thru service is help both customers and staff to be safe during this period. To help curb panic buying, certain products will have quantity restrictions on them.
“Our stores will remain open, safe, and well-stocked for our customers during this time so that they can continue to get what they want and need,” said Pick n Pay’s Marketing Head John Bradshaw.
“Our staff are working really hard to keep our stores clean and our shelves stocked. We are giving them every support, and ask all our customers to do the same," he said.
Steps to access Pick n Pay’s drive-thru service:
- You email your order to your closest Pick n Pay store with the drive-thru service.
- You then will receive details about your order.
- When fetching your order, park your car in one of the designated spots in Pick n Pay shop’s parking lot.
- A staff member will deliver the groceries as well as load the groceries into your car.
- You will be able to pay from your car using a sanitised credit card machine.