Since most of the countries around the world have gone into lockdown, mother nature has had time to recover from the manmade disaster known as Global Warming. Here are 5 places that have shown signs of recovery: -
1) Places in Italy such as Rome and Venice are seeing signs of wildlife, such as swans and dolphins in clear water.
2) China’s air pollution decreased by quarter by mid-Feb.
3) Dolphins appear in Durban and in Hout Bay in Cape Town after mere days of our national lockdown.
4) Endangered Olive Riley and Hawksbill Sea Turtles return to nest on Odessa beaches in India and Brazil’s beaches respectively.
5) The Ozone Layer has been reported to be recovering as well as aiding in the circulation of wind.