September is known for a lot of things, but it is mostly remembered for the mouth-watering braais we have on Heritage Day.
A good braai creates memories that can be passed on for generations to come. Next to boerewors - kebabs or sosaties are essential to any braai. Try something new this Heritage Day with our flavoursome rosemary kebab recipe.
You can try this easy, fun recipe with your kids. This will not only be a great bonding moment but also a chance to teach them recipes that can become part of their heritage.
What you will need:
- Rosemary branches from your garden
- Chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Finely chopped basil leaves
- Sea salt
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spatula