Inspired by the explorer Aimeé Crocker (1864-1941), Marchesa S/S18 is a look inside her travels to Japan. With an affinity for pearls, snakes, eccentric art and Buddhism, Crocker's wanderlust transported her to a world filled with extravagant parties, alluring romances and lavish collections of fine materials.
Moroccanoil Global Ambassador, Antonio Corral Calero shares how to get the broken waves.
”For each section of hair, curl hair midway using curling iron, then switch directions and curl remaining hair in opposite direction”.
The broken wave. Picture: J Carter Rinaldi.
•Prepare hair by applying two pumps of Moroccanoil treatment from root to ends to set the perfect foundation for styling
• Create a middle part using tail comb
• Create hair sections, starting with the nape of neck, to back comb and tease hair while using Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium for long-lasting, weightless hold
Styled in broken waves. Picture: Supplied.
• Gently brush hair using dry texture spray throughout the hair to give effortless, textured volume
• Use barrel of one and a half inch curling iron to create broken waves
• Use hands to gently tousle hair beginning at the nape of the neck towards the crown of the head to create a whimsical and airy finish
• Add flowers sparsely throughout hair for an ethereal effect
Flowers for an ethereal effect. Picture: Supplied.