Barnes shares her top tips with us
1. Always be patient with your clients and yourself.
2. Understand that photography becomes more of a life skill than a skill.
3. Be active on social media. Only you can hype yourself up. Make a fuss about everything. You are your brand.
4. Shoot more personal work, this actually keeps you sane.
5. Meet other photographers. Connect and share ideas.
6. Never stop building your portfolio.
* See more of her work on Instagram @rizqua_barnes and @rizqua_barnes_porfolio
* In celebration of Women’s Month, we celebrate women entrepreneurs #GirlBosses like Barnes.