Featuring crushed velvet and translucent ice soles with block letters, the "Kings of New York Pack" pays tribute to the B-boys, graffiti artists, street ballers, musicians and style moguls of the Big Apple.
The PUMA Clyde silhouette originated on the basketball court and is named after OG court hustler, Walt ‘Clyde’ Frazier.
The PUMA x Extra Butter “Kings of New York” Clyde comes in two colourways – Cabernet and Peacoat.
Available for R2 499 at PUMA SELECT and Shelflife from 26 July.
Key features of this sneaker include:
· Crushed velvet upper
· Tonal full grain leather form stripe
· Veg tan leather heel and tongue. Embossed cobranding on tongue
· Signature Puma Clyde gold foil branding
· Velvet fat laces
· Cobranded perforated leather insoles
· Tonal NY monogram pattern on the leather collar lining
· Translucent ice soles with asymmetrical block letter branding underlay