Summer is finally here! It’s time to shed your winter clothes and show off your your summer body and style in gorgeous dresses, sunnies and hats. Here is what you should be wearing this season.
1. Colour Blocking: Designer: Jasper Conran:If you thought colour blocking was over, think again. The trend is cropping up in creative new ways… Have fun with your clothes.
2. Trouser Suit: Designer Teatum Jones:From stripes to solid colours, the summer suit is a must-have for the office as well as play. Wear it loose or as a well-tailored fit.
3. Futuristic: Designer: Ralph and Russo:The future of fashion is here and it comes in shiny hard edged leathers, latex and waxed fabrics.
4. Tracksuit: Designer Fyodor Golan: No longer just reserved for the gym, the tracksuit is now trending on the street as chic day wear and the look is super-functional.
5. Straw hat: Designer Awake: A straw hat – from a panama to a simple round shape – not only protects you from the sun, but also adds a touch of chic.
6. Cross-body bag: Designer: Eudon Choi: The body bag is having a major moment right now. Wear it across your body or around your waist.
7. Statement-neck-pieces: Designer:Jasper Gardiva: Statement pieces come in all forms, designs and sizes and they work wonders for your outfit.
All pictures are by Simon Deiner. SDR/Photo