Sipho 'Brickz' Ndlovu. FILE PHOTO: ANA

Johannesburg - Pre-sentencing procedures of Kwaito star, Sipho “Brickz” Ndlovu, found guilty of raping his 16-year-old relative is expected to resume in the Roodepoort Magistrate’s Court.

The “Sweetie my baby” hitmaker was found guilty of raping his then 16-year-old relative at his home in Ruimsig in 2013.

On September 14, the court postponed Ndlovu’s sentencing after defence attorney Piet Du Plessis told Magistrate John Baloyi that he had only received the remainder of the court transcript on the day.

Du Plessis said that as much as he had all the relevant documents from the social worker, he had still been awaiting the last few parts of the transcript, as well as the judgement of the trial.

Prosecutor Pratisha Salie said they were ready and understood that the defence had done everything they could to receive the transcript.

Ndlovu was arrested in November 2013 and had been out on R50 000 bail throughout the trial.