Independent Online

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView weather by locationView market indicators

Own a slice of life in the heart of Cape Town

Published Feb 23, 2021



The final 10% of units in

Story continues below Advertisement

Chapel Towers

, the upmarket urban development by renowned Asrin Property Developers, has been released for the aspirant property investor.

The development saw completion last year with owners taking occupation in November.

Story continues below Advertisement

Located in Zonnebloem in the heart of the Mother City, the development’s initial launch saw 90% of the units sold, with the remaining 10% held back for a final release.

Initial investors enjoyed impressive returns because of the demand for short-term rental properties, say the developers.

The development is now receiving a new flurry of interest. This is partly because of the low-interest rates currently offered by the banks with prospective buyers easily able to secure their dream home in the city.

Story continues below Advertisement

Prices start at R1.65 million for these units which are ideal for up-and-coming executives and young families wanting to live in the centre of a vibrant urban metropolis.

As one of the world’s top tourist destinations, Cape Town – perched between the mountain and the ocean – is world-renowned for its natural splendour and cool, urban energy and attracts offshore buyers wanting to invest in property of their own.

Developers say now is the perfect time for locals to secure their share before it becomes unattainable.

Story continues below Advertisement

Owning in

Chapel Towers

means you will have all this on your doorstep: pristine beaches, Table Mountain’s many hiking trails, as well as the flourishing restaurant and arts scene, which makes the city a world-class culinary and cultural destination.

Perfect Design

Chapel Towers

sets the benchmark for inner-city living. Inspired by the interplay of light and shadow, the design of each apartment’s interior was steered by the principle of minimalism.

From the outset, the intention was to create an urban retreat of sorts, a place where residents can escape from today’s demanding lifestyle to recharge and reconnect with loved ones. Each apartment has the highest quality fittings and fixtures, which include engineered stone countertops, Smeg appliances, porcelain floor tiles and Hansgrohe bathroom fittings.

Other features

Care has been taken to minimise the development’s carbon footprint by incorporating green features, such as heat pumps, resulting in reduced utility bills for residents.

• All units are wi-fi and DStv-enabled and the top-floor apartments are air-conditioned.

• Entrance to

Chapel Towers

is access controlled with a ground-floor reception area, ensuring peace of mind for those who live there.

• Other facilities include underground parking, a gym and a laundry.

• The development features a rooftop lifestyle deck – complete with a swimming pool and outdoor entertainment area – the perfect spot to take in the city’s unmatched panoramic views, all set against the backdrop of majestic Table Mountain.

For more information about

Chapel Towers,please contact Rehana Moosa at 084 055 4431 or [email protected]

Read the latest Property360 digital magazine below

Related Topics: