Bring customers to your business through exciting content
THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED
- Consumers, increasingly are getting their content on digital, with mobile as their primary interface
- Yet trust in newspapers remains higher than that of any other medium
- Independent Media, South Africa's leading media group with the largest portfolio of established newspapers bridges this gap with a new tool - Augmenta. Augmenta is a partnership between our tech development arm, Afrozaar, and our content studio, Studio Independent.
WHAT CAN AR DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Raise awareness of products, promotions and in-store sales
- Assist consumers to visualise products in their home (such as paint and décor)
- Simplify payment processes
- Provide customer support
- Connect with customers
- Create brand loyalty
HOW IT WORKS ...
Augmented Reality works by scanning an image in your print title with your mobile phone or tablet's camera, triggering a virtual interaction or experience between the user and your brand. AR allows the user to engage with your brand, services and products like never before!
- R2 500 per AR activation - Complete material supplied by client (Ability to AR trigger video, link to client website or online store)
- R5 000 per AR activated 90-second stop frame video - Material elements to be supplied by client i.e. 12 - 15 images/logo - Two edits permitted per stop-frame video
- R8 500 per AR activated 90-second rich media video - Three video edits and compression of video for activation. *One day shoot with three edits *Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the above rates.
For further information about rates for AR activations and quotes, contact Keshni Odayan-Chetty at [email protected] / 031 308 2828 / 081 771 4230.