'My 9-year-old nephew Ezra is the biggest Manchester United fan I know!'
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance of winning some amazing prizes.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
Here's one of our winning entries from Triayana Naicker, who has won an iconic 10272 LEGO® Creator Expert Old Trafford - Manchester United set.
I have been a Manchester United supporter for 26 years but Ezra, my 9-year-old nephew, is the biggest Manchester fan I know!
He has been a supporter since the age of 3 (when he first began to watch & understand football). He is an avid football supporter (English Premier League & Champions league) & he represents his school in football and has played for Eskom United. layer
He relishes team stats, fixtures & results and loves to share these with anyone who will listen! His favorite Manchester United player of all time, is Christiano Ronaldo. For a 9 year old, it has been very disheartening to watch the team’s current 2019/2020 performance but he continues to persevere in his enthusiasm.
Ezra is an exceptional young man who is an all-round achiever that excels at academics & various extra-curricular activities. This competition is perfect for Ezra as one of his many passions includes Lego, where he sits for hours on end, building each new collection.
Read more #MyHeart stories here.
How to enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.