Win a Manchester United LEGO® set in IOL's #MyHeart competition
For many, there is no greater love than the love they have for their favourite football team, whether they are top of the log or not.
This February, IOL is celebrating love in all its forms with our #MyHeart competition, and yes this includes love of the beautiful game. One of our fabulous prizes is an iconic 10272 LEGO® Creator Expert Old Trafford - Manchester United set. See the details below on how to enter.
The intricately detailed set is a 1:600, 3 898-piece one-of-a-kind replica of the famous football stadium in England released in celebration of the 110th anniversary of Old Trafford Stadium, in partnership with the Manchester United Football Club.
The set measures 18.5cm in height, 47cm in length and 39cm in width, and features some of the most iconic elements of Old Trafford – including the player’s tunnel and even the Statue of the United Trinity.
The Old Trafford - Manchester United set is the ultimate collectors’ piece for Manchester United fans, or anyone who loves the beautiful game.
For more information about this set and other exclusive and limited edition sets only available in LEGO Certified Stores, visit www.greatyellowbrick.co.za or follow @LEGOCertifiedStoresSA on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
To stand a chance to win this set in IOL's #MyHeart competition you simply have to:
Send an email to [email protected] telling us how much you love Manchester United or send a shout out to the special Manchester United fan in your life.
Or send us a message of at least 150 words or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Winners will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.