Win a R1 000 Brand Hubb voucher in IOL's #MyHeart competition
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our
competition, where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
One of our fabulous prizes is a R1 000 voucher for e-commerce store
Brand Hubb is an e-commerce store with a twist – they reward consumers with "Me Bucks" for engaging in a range of brand content, surveys and videos which are used against purchases in the online store. Why? Because they believe that consumers are the ones who essentially build brands, so why shouldn’t they be rewarded?
In their quest to become the ultimate online shopping destination, they go one-step further and through a team of brand specialists, help you to find the right products at the right price, across a diverse range of categories including TV & Audio, Home Appliances, Fitness, Photography, Computing & Gaming, Gadgets and DIY & Outdoor.
Some online stores have a big problem – you cannot get hold of anyone to answer your pressing questions – like what fitness watch is right for me, or which headphones should I get for my office?
With Brand Hubb, a dedicated team of Brand Specialists are just one call away, ready to be your personal shopping assistant and take all the guesswork out of the decision making process. From JBL to Acer, Garmin to Russell Hobbs, Brand Hubb is going to be your go-to online shop this year.
Join Brand Hubb as they share the love this February! Let cupid strike you and fall in love with their
How to enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
You can also DM us on Facebook or Twitter, or tag us on Instagram.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.