Win Truman & Orange’s Extraordinary and Fabulous Gin Collection in IOL's #MyHeart competition
One of our fabulous prizes is a hamper of Truman & Orange’s Extraordinary and Fabulous Gin Collection valued at R1 329.
Whimsically described as "an assemblage of the world’s most sensational flavours for your imbibing pleasure", this collection offers a gin for every mood, palate and type of love.
Globally-sourced from the home of Victorian gin-drinkers, the UK, to the sunny shores of SA, the collection includes a bottle of the classically-balanced, Hayman’s True English Gin, handmade according to a 150-year old family recipe by globally-recognised Master Distiller, Chris Hayman.
Then there’s Hollywood A-lister Ryan Reynolds’ Aviation Gin – the New Western-style gin credited with catalysing the craft gin revolution and so smooth, Ryan Reynolds hunted it down and bought the brand after having tasted it in an American bar.
Kensington London Dry Gin has been made to the original Kensington London recipe, allowing the flavours and aromas of carefully selected botanicals, to shine through to achieve a smooth balance of crisp, bright and refreshing flavours.
The collection is rounded off by a bottle of the quintessentially South African, award-winning, premium, small batch Bloedlemoen Gin: the first Blood Orange Gin in the world, made with refreshing, while layered with the warmth of select spices and local flavour, Tarocco Blood Orange and Orange Peel, as a unique twist.
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.