Bangladesh's cricketers will be on an indefinite strike until a list of demands are met by the country's cricket board (BCB), skipper Shakib Al Hasan said on Monday, putting next month's tour of India in doubt.
Players released a list of demands and the boycott has affected the ongoing National Cricket League, Bangladesh's first class cricket competition, and the national training camp ahead of the tour.
The tour of India, which starts on Nov. 3, includes three Twenty20 internationals and two test matches. Bangladesh announced a 15-man T20 squad last week with Shakib set to lead the side.
"From the National Cricket League to first-class (cricket), national team preparations, internationals... everything is included," Shakib told a news conference in Dhaka.
"Apart from the Under-19s and the other age-group teams, all first-class and national teams are included. When the demands are met, normal service will resume.