Johannesburg - Easylife Kitchens, sponsor of the Angela Day Kitchen in Randpark Ridge, has announced that it has “revolutionised its product offering in South Africa” and at the same time has rebranded its kitchens, changing the name to “Evolution”.
The Angela Day cookery column is published on IOL and in sister publications The Star, the Cape Argus, the Daily News and the Pretoria News.
Evolution, developed by Easylife Kitchens over the past two years, introduces stylish, state-of-the-art new kitchen designs based on European trends and the latest in kitchen design technology. The new designs are being manufactured at Easylife Kitchens' manufacturing plants in Joburg and Cape Town.
Easylife Kitchens managing director Philip Kirby says the introduction of Evolution is the biggest change to the company's product offering in 10 years.
“We are confident our customers will love the new design and additional space created. And at the same time as introducing Evolution, we've introduced a national pricing model ensuring that no matter where our customers buy our products, they pay the same price.”
In creating Evolution, the company has moved away from what has historically been the standard industry carcass sizes for kitchens in South Africa, creating instead a product that better meets its customers' needs.
Key features and benefits:
* Evolution kitchen designs offer space-saving benefits.
* Designers can do much more in terms of drawer configuration. A new six-tier drawer system has been introduced as a design option, effectively increasing drawer space by 50 percent.
* All drawer frontals line up, enabling a handle-less design.
* Wall units have 10 percent more cabinet depth. Now at a depth of 330mm vs the standard 300mm generally available in South Africa, there is ample depth to store dinner plates and recipe books making the units much more practical.
* In a home office application, lever arch files will fit comfortably in the deeper wall units.
* A smaller plinth of 80mm has been used in the floor units, down from 150mm, creating 10 percent more space inside the cabinets, which has increased the interior space by 70mm.
* The new design also provides increased ventilation for oven and fridge units.
* With the wall units being 330mm deep, all wall-unit lift systems can now be accommodated.
* Visit www.easylifekitchens for the location of Easylife's 31 showrooms nationwide to view Evolution.